CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Why Am I Not Surprised.....

Everyday I am more and more shocked with things but then again...they should just be normal in my world.

I have officially decided to just be done for the moment with dating/boys. Let me tell you why.

I seem to find every guy that has unnecessary baggage. Let me explain. There is a difference between baggage that is "work-able" and that that is not...a CURRENT WIFE that you have been married to for 10 years and have 2 kids with is not "work-able".

Yes that is right...I was given the shock of a lifetime...yet again... that someone I was seeing was MARRIED. The clincher tonight was..."My wife gave me permission to come talk to you"...ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

I could go and on about what a "dirt bag" this guy is but I am actually a little afraid at this moment. A woman scorned is no one to mess with...meaning his wife. She may come "kill" me. I am the "gringa" that is taking her husband away...NOT anymore. She can have him.

I confess....I deserve better...but in the mean time I may become a NUN. :-)
I sure know how to pick them!

0 comments: