CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Do you EVER....

Just feel "out of place"???

I am feeling that way today. I am feeling like I smell funny or look funny or something. Something has just been super off today for me. I can't figure out what it is....but wow...I am out of place.

It could be the fact that it is Sunday and I hate Sundays. Hate seeing all the families and hearing about all the "marriage" issues and the MILLIONS of crying children...I don't relate. I guess I will attribute my feelings today that it is Sunday.

But seriously...something is off. I showered today and everything....I confess...it's a weird day!

At least I have chocolate near and I NEVER feel out of place with chocolate. (Pathetic..I know)

2 comments:

kingwritergirl said...

Chocolate truely is a girl's best friend. Chocolate, clothes, and chick-flics seriously make almost anything better.

I think your awesome Kammi... if that means anything ;)

Hey and if you want to feel more "in-place" you can adopt any one of my kids for any amount of time you wish. Take them to church so you can have a crying kid? Be my guest!

Anonymous said...

Sad! Darn sunday blues. now you have the monday blues to look forward to. Darn monday blues, but hey if we dont have sundays or mondyas then we will never get to saturday. Oh, you work saturday dont you. Hum...well its almost christmas and thats always a good day!!