CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!!!

Really...that is all I have to say. I am done! I have had it with dating and boys.
I guess I should clarify the lack of both is really the problem.

I have really come to a HUGE roadblock. I am soooooo confused and just not understanding things at all. I just don't get it!

I apparently made a "deal with the devil" somewhere in my life ... that has made it IMPOSSIBLE to have normal. I am left with....whatever.

GRRRR!!!!!!! I confess...I am annoyed...I am bewildered and I am DONE!


PS- It has been a while since I have posted. I have spent too much time in "retail therapy" and for the first time in WEEKS had a really good cry. Hallelujah! Now...I am back to vocalize how I feel. Reader...Beware.

2 comments:

Cossette said...

Hi Kami! I'm glad to see you posting and wanted to say hi since I've been lurking a while. I wish I could write and vent as easy as you make it look. :)

Mark said...

I'm glad you are blogging again. Don't worry, we all have our "therapeutic" ways. Just always remember how loved you are and how you can do absolutely anything and get through anything with the Lord's help.