CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Are you dating anyone?? ...Why????

I confess... that has got to be the most annoying question..EVER!!!

The response is always...NO....and...I don't know.

Me and dating are not BFF. I struggle with dating for some reason. (I know the reasons. I will confess about that..later on)

I have decided that with dating..'when it rains, it pours'. There are moments where there are a plethora of boys around and then nothing. It is so weird. They go through cycles. I hate it most when they go away and then randomly come out of the woodwork. It is always some annoying text..." Hey. How are you?" Why do they care after MONTHS/YEARS how I am. So annoying!!!!

People ask way too many questions. The married one always comes up as well. "Why are you not married?'...Answer..." I have to date first before I can get married." or "I don't know". DUMB!!!!

Maybe one day...I will get asked this question and it won't bug so bad. Hopefully at that point it will be answered proudly....with a "Yes..I am dating someone. " ( Yeah right...who am I kidding. My Prince Charming got lost in the forest...or plays for the other team)

"Bitter, Party of One...your table is ready"....its been that kind of day.

2 comments:

kingwritergirl said...

I know it’s not funny, and I don’t mean to laugh at your misfortunes, but I have to tell you, your writing is freakin’ hilarious!

Mark said...

:) He'll find his way out of the forest...eventually.