CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Plan B wasn't supposed to DUMP ME!

Like everyone in the dating world we have our "back up plans".

Let's be honest we all have them...so don't pretend you don't.

Anyways..I got DUMPED by my "back up plan. "

My "Back Up Plan" was this guy that I have known for 3 years. We have kind of always dated on and off during that time. Nothing serious but that is what it was. He was fun...we had a good time together but he wasn't aggressive. He was always shy or timid or something and it kind of bugged. I never wanted anything more because of those things YET...I kept him as a "back up plan". ...Mean...I know but he was a good friend none the less.

So...Monday we HAD plans and Friday we were SUPPOSED to have plans ...but...I get a text from him on Monday morning stating that he couldn't move forward with me. ( Keep in mind..he would always tell me he loved me and call me his wife....weird!!!) I questioned him on what that meant and he said..." I prayed about you last night and about us and got my answer and it was NO!".

I was shocked.....well... not really.....he was just my "back up plan" but still!!! He prayed about us? We weren't anything!

I confess.... it did sting a little..alright ...alot....only because now I am back to square one. Now my "back up plan" is gone. He was supposed to be there for the long haul in case I needed him....lol...Oh well!!!

Time to find a new Plan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about who i think your talking about?!

Unknown said...

Is this DI D? whoa that was LOW! And I thought people only prayed over whether they should have a fro yo or a cinn bun! LOL

Unknown said...

BTW Way cute new pic!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.