CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

If you read...you must comply

Today is a different sort of post. It is a DISCLAIMER post.

I feel that "people" read my blog and think they can be mad at me for something that was said on here. YOU CAN'T. Read what the title is of my blog and that should tell you enough.

These are MY CONFESSIONS! My true feelings. Many of them written out of frustration BUT...many of them being written out of being hurt so many times by YOU!

Maybe you ...Dear Reader...don't understand what a CONFESSION is...let me explain.
According to www.dictionary.com there are numerous definitions to what a confession is. See below....take your pick!

1 acknowledgment; avowal; admission: a confession of incompetence.
2.acknowledgment or disclosure of sin or sinfulness, esp. to a priest to obtain absolution.
3. something that is confessed.

The true definition... is my definition...basically, it is how I feel. I am confessing to you how I feel. So if you are bugged by that Larry..Curly..or Mo....(I was about to use real names but thought I would spare YOUR further embarrassment) stop reading my blog.!!! If you want your feelings hurt just as mine have been hurt... then read on.

Remember... these are MY confessions ONLY based on how YOU have treated ME! You can't be mad at that.

What goes around..comes around! (Thank goodness for JT)

Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Good for you! and if Larry, Curly or Mo read that, I hope they get the point and stop stringing you along or treating you like crap. Interesting they are only thinking about their feelings all the time.

Unknown said...

You tell'em! Isn't that just like a dude(really a dud) to think that they have the right to tell you what to think...about them? Let the real men show their faces- handsome, kind, and respectful of a woman's feelings and confessions :)