CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dogs are to be Mans Best Friend....NOT ME!!!

I am a little tired of being every guys..PAL, CHUM, CONFIDANT, BUDDY, ...basically being their BEST FRIEND.

I am always...
Their shoulder to cry on.
Their listening ear.
Their advice giver.
Their relationship guru.
Their back up girl/plan.
Their date planner.
Their.."can you find me a girl?"

Goodness...I am the person they always call when their life is in shambles. Honestly...I don't need anymore guy friends...I need a HUSBAND. ( That was bold of me to say..lol)

Really...I love the "boy friends" that I have..but there is no more room in the Inn. ( Its Sunday thought I would throw that in. )

Ladies...you must know what I am feeling. Guys...Know that I can't be that girl anymore. If you need advice or anything...go to your Mother or better yet your girlfriend, wife or DOG!!!!

This was a VERY BOLD confession. I am bringing out the big guns! Please note this does not apply to all my "boy friends"...you should know who you are. Call me if you are confused.

Side Note: Why do married men find me charming and delightful???? I can't have them...they are married!!! To be Continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh!!

jaime said...

kami!!!

why did you not tell me you were bloggin?

you must keep me abreast of these things. seriously. are we BFF's or what?

but now to the subject at hand. ugh. boys. lame. you know...even when you marry them they still can be pretty lame at times. but when your married to them you just have to learn to grin and bear it!

kingwritergirl said...

Way to be BOLD Kami! Some lucky guy out there definantly needs you as their wife.