CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I just may not be that into you..

Or better yet..I may just not want to talk to you!!!

Why don't people get the clue??? If you are calling and I am NOT answering there may be a reason.

The reasons being:

Working
Tanning
Busy
Shopping
Working
Busy
Tanning
Blogging :-)
Working

The list could go on. ( I know I said working more than once but I tend to work alot these days...just ask the payroll guy..haha and yes I tan alot...I may get skin cancer but I will at least be tan in the mean time.)

Anyways..there are good reasons as to why I do not answer your call....the most important...I am "JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU" and YOUR POINTLESS CONVERSATION. I am referring one to the "last boy" that CLAIMS he got married but I am beginning to question it. He is STILL calling and when I say calling ...I mean calling. He is calling me many times a day and I am not answering. I made the mistake of answering the other day and I hung up on him after 2 minutes of listening to him ramble on about his ex wife (wife #2) and his child. (Child with wife # 2) I did not want to hear what he had to say. Plus he has a "so called wife". Talk to her. Tell her your "drama" . She is your wife. GEE!

The other "boys" that are calling are not all there. They tend to be a "taco short of a combo meal" and are already walking me down the isle. They want to talk about our future. WHATEVER. We don't have a future because I am "just not that into you" ( Great book BTW)
I don't want to talk about stuff that is just dumb and more important I don't want to talk to you. I spend my whole day talking and the last thing I want to do is talk to someone that annoys me. or better yet has nothing to say.

To all my readers...this is not intended for you. You should know better by now. You ALL know the people I am referring to. You all have people in your life that bug you. This is why caller ID was invented. If you don't want to talk..don't answer. It works for me.

One day ..hopefully...the people in "my dating world "will get the clue..until then they will get to listen to a lovely ring back of " I'll be loving you long time" ( love Mariah) and an oh so "charming and delightful" voice message.

Keep in mind if I was interested I would answer...since I am not...please find a new friend to annoy. Thank you!

1 comments:

Mark said...

OH MY GOSH!! hahahahaha. Kami..."one taco short of a combo meal." and "...ask the payroll guy." Where do you get your material? That's all I have to ask, where?

Thanks for the good laugh.

BTW, how did the interview go?