CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

No Baggage!

I am convinced I need "baggage" in order to be more desirable. Now...if you had/have baggage PLEASE read this with a grain of salt...It is just a "Confession of a SINGLE Drama Queen"...literally!!!!

I guess the fact that I am "forever 28" and have never been married is not a good thing. If I had 2 ex-husbands....4 Kids...a dog...a cat... I would be more appealing. Can I buy these things??? Maybe I should just lie about it??? (haha)

I know of a "woman" that has been married 5 times in the last 2 or 3 years....REALLY!... I can't even find one husband how can she find 5??? She has multiple kids with all of them. DRAMA! Maybe I should find out what her secret is???

I am happy that I don't have "baggage" but ....it can be very frustrating when I hear of people that continually get re-married and have more kids when they already have plenty of both. Can't they leave some for the rest of us??? :-)

Disclaimer: Let me say this again...I know those of you that may read this and think I am being mean but I am not. I am just being honest in my feelings. (Imagine that...honesty in this world)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew! I was afraid you weren't blogging anymore and I'd lose my new favorite pastime. Hope everything is OK.

Mark said...

;)