CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am the "In-Between" Girl

What does that mean?? Let me tell you...

I am the one that guys date before the next "best" thing comes around. I think things are going well and then BAM!... They are gone. They have moved on to another and then that is the girl they have a serious relationship with and or get married to. Seriously...what is wrong with me??? I teach them the ways and then some other girl gets to benefit from it. Is that fair??? I think not!!!!

I confess... I am sick of being the one "in between". I know...I know...one day my prince will come but, I am thinking he may have gotten lost in the Forest. :-)

Disclaimer: I am not a bitter girl. I have to laugh at my misfortune with dating in order to not "breakdown". This is all in good fun. Therapy....right??? Lets be honest...I am just saying what everyone is thinking.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What we really need to do is find another in-between girl who you can steal from...! LOL