CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My FIRST Confession...

I have many confessions as a SINGLE drama queen.

I was told today that all I ever do is talk about boys! Of course I do...I am 35...living in Utah Valley and SINGLE. I am almost a spinster. What else am I supposed to talk about??? I can't talk about my job. Its too much drama. I can't talk about KIDS...I have none! I can't talk about a husband..I don't have one. The only thing I can talk about is BOYS and the lack of them. I will never figure them out. I can't decide if they are gay or straight. Black or white. Alien or human. I am confussed by them on a daily basis. I must confess..I like BOYS! Therefore I will continue to talk about them on a daily basis.

Stay Tuned for my next Confession!

5 comments:

Bradley said...

Love the Blog. I can hear you in the words you wright. I smile. Cant wait to hear more about Confessions. Nice title.

kingwritergirl said...

Cool blog! I've been married for 11 years and I still don't understand boys! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

You should have taken Elise up on her offer when you had the chance. "You wanna be?" lol. Guess you're stuck with boys now. Can't wait to hear the next confession.

Mark said...

Oh Amber! Was she talking about the same Elise I think she was?
Funny.

KaMi said...

Yes...it would be the same Elise you know. LOL